Simply Lemon Bars - 2 ingredients!

 From Blog of SIMPLY I thought this would be perfect for a Family Reunion we are attending and since we are driving and staying in a cousin's home the night before I wanted something simple and nice for a hot summer day. This 2 ingredient recipe Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake mix and a can of Lemon Pie Filling this seemed the perfect fit!  They were absolutely delicious!!



Box of Angel Food Cake Mix (Betty Crocker)

Can of Lemon Pie Filling (Duncan Hines Comstock)


Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare your jelly roll pan that’s 15.75"L x 11.25"W x 1.63"H. This recipe will work in a classic 9x13-inch baking dish, but it will be taller and have more of a cake-like consistency. Spray jelly roll and place parchment paper in place.

WHEN you oven is fully preheated THEN mix angel food cake mix and lemon filling with spatula until thoroughly mixed through ( batter will be 'growing' as you mix)

Spread into prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes until edges are golden brown.

Cool 30 minutes on a rack.

Chill for 1 hour. Then I sprinkled with confectionary sugar. Cut into squares with a serrated knife. The recipe suggested into 12 squares - I cut into smaller bite size YUM! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robke's Famous Pork Chop Martini

Siri Daly's Sticky Ham Sandwiches/ Sliders GUEST BLOG

Michael Symon's Ricotta Meatballs