Breakfast Egg Squares

I wanted to make up a quick easy protein breakfast that I could either eat room temp or heat up quick each am. So I foraged through the fridge and grabbing a selection of veggies (peppers, onions, broccoli and mushrooms and cut them into small pieces. Then sauteed in vegetable oil until tender -added diced tomato and green onion at the end. I used a Pampered Chef brownie pan but either muffin pan or mini-muffin would work.Then  put about a good tablespoon of sauteed veggies in first. The egg mixture was a combination of mostly egg whites and a few whole eggs. Kevin salt and peppered the tops and also added a teaspoon of cream cheese to each before baking

Bake at 425 for 15 minutes until eggs are set!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robke's Famous Pork Chop Martini

Siri Daly's Sticky Ham Sandwiches/ Sliders GUEST BLOG

Michael Symon's Ricotta Meatballs