Peanut Butter Bacon Burger
This is my version of the delicious burger we enjoyed at Ted's Bulletin. After eating it I knew I just had to find a way to recreate it in all its yummy glory. Do not be turned off by the peanut butter it was fabulous. The only thing I would do next time is add the slice of tomato, slice of onion and lettuce for extra crunch as we did at the restaurant.
1/4 hamburger which I grilled in cast iron skillet indoors
toasted brioche or sesame bun
2 slices applewood bacon
1 T creamy peanut butter smeared onto bacon topped burger
1-2 T spicy tomato jam **** see other entry
1/4 hamburger which I grilled in cast iron skillet indoors
toasted brioche or sesame bun
2 slices applewood bacon
1 T creamy peanut butter smeared onto bacon topped burger
1-2 T spicy tomato jam **** see other entry
Comments
Post a Comment