Grilled Romaine with Light Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing

Grilling your salad has become such the rage these days so we had a grilled romaine wedge and homemade dressing and croutons with our fish last night! The dressing comes in at a mere 88 calories and this recipe serves 6. I grilled the lightly brushed Romaine with EVOO cut side down on grill for about 3 minutes.



    • 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
    • 1/2 cup skim milk
    • 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
    • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
    • 2 teaspoons mustard
    • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
    • 2 cloves garlic

  • Puree all the dressing ingredients in food processor or (I just whisked them together)
  • Croutons

    • white sliced bread ( I had a small baguette rolls that I cut into squares)
    • olive oil
    • garlic

Brush bread with olive oil and bake at 350 till golden about 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and gently brush surface of bread with a cut clove of garlic.
Remove crust and cube.
Toss with romaine lettuce,dressing and extra Parmesan cheese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robke's Famous Pork Chop Martini

Siri Daly's Sticky Ham Sandwiches/ Sliders GUEST BLOG

Michael Symon's Ricotta Meatballs