Old Bay Hot Crab (AND CORN) Dip

I decided for our holiday celebration with the newlyweds since we never got to eat the delicious crab dip at the wedding that I would make it for them. I added about 1 cup corn (either frozen or canned). This was delicious served with crostini and tortilla scoop chips .
*****I will not be held responsible for weight gain after consuming half the dip*****

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
1 pound lump crabmeat
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.

2 Spread in shallow 1 1/2­quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.

3 Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robke's Famous Pork Chop Martini

Siri Daly's Sticky Ham Sandwiches/ Sliders GUEST BLOG

Michael Symon's Ricotta Meatballs